How do I love IT let me counts the ways

A day without IT Cosmetics is like a day without beauty



Patti Pietschmann

 Ever since my first introduction to IT Cosmetics I have been a slave to IT's products from Bye Bye Foundation to 
lipsticks that make a statements on  my mouth, to Bye Bye Wrinkles that do just that, to eyeliners,  mascara (scroll down past photos for more)







 to Color Infused Skincare, to

Bye Bye Foundation that covers the flaws even spots and redness which IT Founder Jamie herself unabashedly proves on an infomercial where she wipes the founation from her face and uncovers severe redness. It also looks natural as it hugs the face like a new skin, and protects my skin from the sun's harmful rays, to

Mascara that lengthen and strengthen, to

Eye Shadows that turn women into vamps, Goth, coy cuties--whatever the occasion, to

Face and eye preps that almost vanish lines and wrinkles, to

Makeup that makes you beautiful for work or play, to

Heavenly soft brushes to apply makeup and

Whatever that Jamie and her creative team comes up with next.

Get IT? Find IT in store at  Sephora or IT Cosmetics on line.




Post a Comment