Niucoco shampoo and conditioner review by Patti Pietschmann

Niucoco Hydrating Shampoo =5 Stars
Niucoco Smoothing Conditioner= 5 Stars

Okay so a couple of days ago my husband says, "Your hair looks shiny but dry." OMG.  I hate that. Not that he said it.  Then it happened. Two products arrived in the mail to test. The Nicucoco Hydrating Shampoo and the Smoothing Conditioner. It was the perfect time to sample them.

So into the shower I went but I forgot to read the instructions that says to shake well. When I realized to do this the shampoo, which contains coconut oi, Vitamin E and extracts of watermelon, orchid, rosemary and green tea, came out thicker. I foamed and rinsed twice. Then I applied the conditioner,  which also contains coconut oil, hydrolyzed rice protein, extracts of watermelon, orchid, rosemary and green tea.  It was a warm afternoon in Los Angeles so I let the air dry my hair and after it did my tresses shone and according to my husband no longer looked dry.  I love these products, which to be honest I'd never heard of until its PR company contacted me. And I am happy they did. I also learned from the press materials they included with my samples that Niucoco was founded by a natural resource enthusiast, scientist and former financial analyst. The company offer a  line of premium, all natural hair products that are idea for colored, chemically treated, dry, damaged, course, curly and/or naturally straight, fine and fragile hair. Can't beat that.

The shampoo costs $29 and the conditioner $33 at www.niucoco.com.



Post a Comment