Flaw fading makeup from iT Cosmetics

How I covered up  the flaws with iT
by Patti Covello Pietschmann

During my prep for a afternoon affair today I decided to sample some of the iT makeup products that were given away during a press event for the launch of  an exclusive  iT collection at Sephora.  The results were awesome.

First I applied iT Bye Bye Pores Primer which worked magic on my skin leaving it smooth and almost line-free. Then I used iT Under Eye  Illuminator. Wowie, this stuff really works to fade the dark circles and lines. Then I applied Bye Bye Foundation, applied with my new super soft iT brush,
 which truly covers what you want to hide. Next I  added some extra touches with my trusty YouSculpted and a dash of blush on the cheek bones. Then I accentuated the positive (I do have big eyes) with Superhero Mascara which makes you look like you have fake ones.
I just love how iT makes me look.




Post a Comment