Pumpkin and wine and everything nice in this PCA skin toner

Update: when I wrote this I hadn't tried the product. But now I have and I love it. You can really smell the pumpkin and wine and feel  something good happening to your  skin. I use it morning and night after washing my face and before applying moisturizer and eye gel.

While I usually don't write about products I haven't tested, I loved the photo the PR agency sent so much I had to report about this fall-themed product. It that sounds so yummy. And it's calorie-free (but don't drink it it's for your face only). 

PCA SKIN Nutrient Toner is a pumpkin wine-based product you use after washing your face. It's designed to refine the appearance of pores, gently exfoliate and provide added nutritional benefit to the skin with the help of ingredients such as  vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, pumpkin wine that's  produced by fermenting whole pumpkin and provides the nutritional benefits of pumpkin, including vitamin A and vitamin C. PCA Skin Nutrient Toner also contains lactic acid – naturally found in milk and sugars, that moisturizes the skin and aminoguanidine – an ingredient that supports skin, keeping it soft and supple.

I bet it  smells delicious, can't wait to try it and for sure I will let you know what I think. Enjoy the fall especially if you live in an area  where the leaves make magic with changing colors.
Post a Comment