Kismet's new Mascarade is a dream come true



Kismet Cosmetics launches all-natural mascara that leaves lashes lustrous 

A review by Patti Covello Pietschmann

I couldn't believe my eye lashes after using the new Kismet Mascarade all natural mascara in Onyx. It almost looked like I  was wearing falsies. My lashes grew and darkened into a vampish sexy look. The product just launched on Aug. 9th and I'll be it's flying off the shelves.  It is 100% natural with ingredients such as Beeswax, Carnauba wax and essential oils. And it's just $16 at KismetCosmetics.com.

Caitlin Picou, makeup artist and  founder of the Covington, La.-based company couldn't have said it more accurately when she wrote, "Mascarade answers many women's prayers (amen to that).The name Mascarade was selected by Kismet customers from an online poll. See  below for a makeup tutorial.  

You  really should try it, it's Kismet.
Post a Comment