Got wrinkles? Get AHAVA it's amazing
The beauty industry has struck oil, literally. It's the hottest new ingredient in anti-aging and skincare products and one company that's staying right on trend, AHAVA has launched a high-concentration anti-aging, wrinkle-removing product called Crystal Osmoter that you're going to thank me for leading you to.
AHAVA's formula is super powerful in ironing out those wrinkles--that's a lot to address visible signs of advanced skin aging with the launch of its newest innovation – Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter™ X6 Facial Serum! Below are five essential oils found in the serum and their beauty benefits.
· Borage Oil’s high concentration of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids make it an excellent skin revitalizer – it restores the suppleness, elasticity and tone of tired, dry, aged skin appearance.
- · Sea Buckthore Oil has a very impressive nutritional profile including high amounts of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and proteins, making it one of the most health-promoting herbal oils of today and a powerful skin provider. It promotes skin hydration, elasticity, and skin regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent mature/young acne.
- · Macadamia Oil, a hot commodity for hair care, is a great lightweight oil containing high fatty acids profile derived from Macadamia Nut Oil, fabulous for dry and mature skin. It’s a non-greasy and non-sticky oil with excellent spread-ability and dry, smooth consistency.
- · St. John’s Wort Oil is full of powerful flavonoids, which help protect, soothe, smooth and restore skin’s elasticity by supporting elastin production, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- · Jojoba Oil, a tried and true beauty staple, is similar to skin’s sebum, and it’s non-greasy, light weight texture allows it to absorb easily and readily into the skin, softening skin and replenishing moisture.
Dead Sea Crystal Osmoter™ X6 Facial Serum is available at ULTA stores nationwide, select Nordstrom and other retail stores, as well as on ahavaus.com for $74.00 (1 fl. oz/30 ml). Go ahead get it and then write me about the results.