The Top 10 Mascaras For Luscious Lashes Mesmer-Eyes,Sue Devitt, e.l.f, Lumene

For the past few weeks I've been testing mascaras in my search for the top 10, it's a tough task because so far I like  just about every one I've tried--from $3 e.l.f to $95 Lashfood.....keep coming back for more great finds. (Mascaras supplied by companies for my subjective review and testing).





This one will probably take top honors. I just tried it and my eye lashes look sensational, the eyelineris also great and goes on perfectly. It's called Mesmer-Eyes--a new releasefromNapoleon Perdis. The PR person said, "It's like a miracle bra for your lashes!” It sells for $25 and worth every cent.



The magical multi-tasker ensures that your eyes make an impact all day long. Mesmer-Eyes Mascara is a real triple threat offering exceptional volume, superb length and you-go-curl bounce in one amazing new wand. The comb has two sides—use the wide side to boost lashes and the fine side to separate them—which reaches even the wimpiest of lashes and coats them with intense color. The sophisticated emulsion mascara creates a voluminous look and maximum wear every time. The paraben-free formula conditions lashes with vitamin E, D-Panthenol and bamboo, and is lightwearing. Available in regular and waterproof, Mesmer-Eyes Mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested.www.napoleonperdis.com



Just entered in the competition: Sue Devitt Amplifying Mascara ($28), it goes on smoothly and really does "amplify" your lashes. I lvoe this one, too. According to press materials, Amplifying Mascara was especially formulated with beeswax that helps thickens lashes. Available at Barneys New York, Ulta, www.Ulta.com and www.Beauty.com, for more details go to: www.suedevittstudio.com.



e.l.f aterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara -- man is this contest getting difficult. I like just about every mascara I try so far. This one's amazing. It's waterproof, tear-proof, sweat-proof and smudge proof--really. The press material lists it at $3 but I can't believe that price. Check out www.eyeslipsface.com.



Lumene Finland Blueberry Curl Mascara, just tried it in "rich black" and it rocks. Love it. Goes on rih and makes lashes long and lustrious. Lumene claims the mascara nourishes with a combination of finnish blueberry seed oil (rich in vitamins A and E as well as essential fatty acids) and an "innovative round sided, plastic, mascara brush that lifts lashes upwards while shaping and cruling." It worked for me. And it's only $9.99, the cheapest yet for such good results. Check it out at www.ulta.com.



Not as inexpensive, but doubly effective, LashFood Conditoning Dram Mascara ($95) gets the job done by defining your lashes, with natural ingredients like biotin, arginine and herbal extrcts hat promote growth and healthy lashes. Love how this one works, too. www.lashfoord.com.



Nailtini's eyetini Magnum Lash-Intensifying Mascara, which I just tried and really like how it made my lashes longer and darker( $18). I also tried eyetini Double Shot double-ended mascara eyeliner--with mascara on one end and a swizzle stick liner on the other. Love the liner, goes on easy and looks great (I wear glasses and always have a problem with liner, this one's fool-proof) ($24). The company has lots more I haven't tried: www.tinibeauty.com. (Mascara supplied to me for testing by nailtini).







I received my first response from a public relation's wizard in Hawaii, Bonnie Friedman(Grapevine Productions), who recommends: "Lancome Definicils - DEFINITELY!"



A Facebook friend, Sally Cooper, writes,"Sally Cooper commented on your post:



"Benefit bad lash, handsdown" -- I don't know this one personally so will have to check it out.



Okay, I did a little web surfing and found the site: www.benefitcosmetics.com, pretty cool, the mascara recommended by Sally s $19



Any more suggestions?



Pattisprattles policy: the author accepts samples for testing and review. Ratings are purely the personal experience of the writer.

Post a Comment