Gifts that go outside the box

Patti's  Annual Holiday Guide To Nifty, Outside the Box Gift Ideas
 UPDATED AUGUST 23, 2008

The weather outside may be sizzling, especially if you live in the east, but it's never too early to start shopping for Christmas and just thinking about Yule time can make you feel cooler. FYI:  most of these products come from ideas pitched to me by savvy public relations people who understand that this guide is about exciting, interesting gifts, outside the usual box type items (with a couple of exceptions). Anyhow, one company told me about a personalized baseball bat. Well being an avid Yankee fan and having hit a few balls in my time, I was very excited about it and ordered a bat. It came and dudes and dudettes, it's soooooo cool. It's a numbered 125 Louisville Slugger powerized bat with my full name on it along with a Yankee logo. I mean is this a great gift any baseball enthusiast on your list will love. It's only $57 to $87 at www.sluggergifts.com.

I just died and went to chocolate heaven. I'm talking the best tasting chocolates my husband and I ever sampled from experience chocolate operated by an actual chocolate sommelier who does chocolate tastings. We dug into two sets Chocolate for the Vine--a collection that you can pair with different wines and Pure Rapture--varietals, single origin and estate grown chocolate bars that awaken the senses and sensuality in you. It's a must for holidays, Valentine's Day, birthdays, anniversaries or anytime you want to give great gift. check it out at www.experiencechocolate.com.


Tags:
Post a Comment