A few of my favorites hotels, destinations, ships

Because I'm a travel writer people always ask me to name my favorite hotels, ships, places and spas. So here it goes:

Warm weather climes:

French Polynesia, specifically Bora Bora with its azur colored water, white powdery sands and amazing food and joie de vivre.

St. Barths, specifically for its beaches, water, French flair and cuisine, and joie de vivre.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico, all of the above plus the best small luxury hotel in the country, Hotel Villa del Sol.

Hawaii, specifically Maui and Waikiki, beaches, water, plumeria-scented air, and the Halekulani Hotel on Oahu.

Big Cities:

New York, where I grew up. Nothing beats the Big Apple.

 Madrid, Florence, Milan, Rome, London

Special Places

Portofino, Italy; Cote d'Azur, France

Small Luxury Cruise Ships

Silversea; Seabourn; Regent Seven Seas

Large luxury liners:

Any Princess Cruise vessel

 

 

 

Post a Comment