Packing Solutions: Robes, Scoodie Hoodies & Other Stuffable Stuff

Packable Posh Robes& PJs While most of the hotels I stay in provide terry robes they are usually large enough for an elephant and wrap around me three times. Ergo I've always lusted for a robe that packs easily, fits well and keep me warm in those overly air conditioned rooms or when sitting by the fire in a ski lodge room. Well I found it. A soft and fluffy full length robe that's not only cuddily and cute it fits perfectly on my body and even into my carryon bag, what's more it's actually kinda sexy. Best of  all,  it costs only $54.95 and looks like a million dollars on. Check it out at www.shirleyofhollywood.com. It's perfect for answering the door when room service knocks or just lounging around your suite (the money you save you can afford to splurge on a suite).

Post a Comment