Fabulous Fragrances & Super Scents

Ooh la la

I just received a fabulous birthday gift (I'm a March 19th Pisces fyi). Anyhow it's a retro perfume brought back to life by the French fragrance called Habanita De Molinard. I must admit I never heard of it before. But I love th heady (it is quite strong) scent and the gorgeous Lalique-designed gold etched bottle. Curious to learn more about the perfume, I went online.  I discovered it was just lunch in the US under  The Molinard 1849 Collection which is made of seven  fragrances (Nirmala, Verveine, Un Air, Habanita, M De Molinard, Iles D'Or & Gardenia), designed for seven types of women. The bottles were originally created by Lalique in 1921 and are recreated with  with gold atomizers and silk fringe.  My friend was quite generous as I saw the suggested retail price for my Habanita is $295. Thank you honey. If you want to impress your sweetie or drop a hint, Molinard is available at select Henri Bendels, Barneys New York and Saks Fifth Avenue locations, Fred Segal Beauty and additional upscale stoes throughout the country.

Sensuously Scented Body Scrubs 

I love how body scrubs leave my skin soft and smooth. I also like sampling different varieties especially those with sweet smelling scents. So I keep my bathroom cabinet stocked with a luxurious assortment to choose from like  Pure Hapa Hanalei Sweet & Sour Sugarcane Body Scrub that reminds me of the Islands while I exfoliate and laze in a warm tub.  www.purehapa.com

Or OleHenriksen's Rub n' Buff Spa Salt Scrub, www.olehenriksen.com; 800/327.0331. Another favorite is Australian-made tanline body scrub with walnut shell not only sluffs off dead skin but leaves you with a light bronze tint, www.tanline.com. I also use Premier by Dead Sea's AromaticMineral Body Treatment.

The newest addition to my cache is Lucky Chick;'s Mandarin White orchid Sugar Scrub, man does this smell wonderful, fresh and spring-like.m The comapny also has Lucky Chick Mimosa,Jasmine & Violet Sugar Body Scrub, which smells and feels fantastic. www.luckychick.com; 888/920.0600.

 

Post a Comment